Portland Roof Replacement
Beaverton Residential Roof Replacement
Do you need a complete residential roof replacement for your Beaverton area home? Trust Urban Hammer to help you figure that out -- we specialize in residential roof replacement in and around Beaverton, Oregon!
Don’t worry, just because you’ve got a small leak in your Beaverton home doesn’t mean you need a total residential roof replacement. But there are times when extensive repairs just don’t make sense. Our residential roof replacement experts at Urban Hammer have seen it all. Our professionals will give you all your options and answer your questions, so that you can make the decision that is right for you and your home.
Determining whether your roof can be repaired or whether you need a complete residential roof replacement for your Beaverton home can be an emotionally and financially difficult decision. But don’t worry, Urban Hammer is a certified expert in residential roof replacement in Beaverton, and we can help you understand the condition of your roof and assess your options.
There are a variety of factors to consider when deciding on a residential roof replacement in the Beaverton area, including::
- How old is your roof? Every roof has a life span - no matter how durable the materials or the quality of the workmanship. Every residential roof is subject to failure and the need for replacement, especially in Beaverton’s wet climate. If the roof on your Beaverton area home is nearing its end of life, a total residential roof replacement may be your best and most economical option.
- How many layers does your roof have? Adding layers to your roof isn’t usually the best thing to do, even though throwing on some additional shingles can be a tempting option to a residential roof replacement in the middle of Beaverton’s rainy season. Most Beaverton area building codes prohibit homeowners from having more than two layers of asphalt shingles on a residential roof and make residential roof replacement a necessity.
- How large is the damaged area? If more than a third of your roof has been damaged in some manner, it’s likely that your Beaverton area roof is a good candidate for a residential roof replacement.
- Are you planning to sell your home in Beaverton? The age of a residential roof is a major factor that buyers look for when purchasing a new home. A new roof replacement might affect the potential asking price of your home and could make financial sense.
- How important is uniformity to you? Roofing materials change color as they are exposed to sun and the elements, and a residential roof repair on your Beaverton area home might not match the look and color of your existing roof. If uniformity is important to you, a roof replacement may be a good option.
There are many things to consider when determining whether to repair your roof or seek a complete residential roof replacement in Beaverton. Call Urban Hammer today and we will walk you through the process of determining whether a residential roof replacement is right for you and your home.
GET A QUOTE
(503) 660-3727 • 521 N Tillamook St Unit B, Portland, OR 97227 • Mon - Fri 7:00– 4:30 Sat - Sun CLOSED